There are many ways this fun school science project can be done. Here is a list we compiled from Google search engine as to explore creative ways school children are making school science projects.
10 ways to make animal cell/ plant cell school science project.
- This is a great idea to present school science project by using ingredients in the kitchen. Here is a picture of presentation made with watermelon and vegetables. Kids can simply have fun while making this science project with easily available ingredients.
- This simple idea is to use glass dish and edible jelly and then adding little tooth pick flags to mark the parts in the cell school project.
- This simple presentation of plant cell on a chart and making the organelles with wool and crayon is amazing for younger kids to display and combine arts with science while doing school project.
- This is simplest way to make 3D model for animal cell school project with a shoe box and play dough to make organelles.
- This aquarium type of model for school project uses rubber ball and steel wires to suspend organelles in the bowl.
- This type of project uses edible jelly in transparent polythene bag to make a school science model. The only difficult part with this type of presentation is to label the organelles.
- This is a great way to make 3D model of plant cell by cutting a rubber ball in half and stuffing it with foam or cotton to provide the shape. Decorate with play dough and toothpick flags to make a perfect science project.
- Simplest way to present your school project yet different by printing a t shirt with the project.
- Simple way to make a presentation and you can eat it later too. Bake a pizza and place small paper flags to mark organelles.
- This is a tasty way to make a science project and all the family can get involve while baking this treat. Use various treats to make organelles.
We hope you enjoyed reading this 10 ways to make animal cell/ plant cell school science project. For more interesting ways to do science projects visit us www.projectsforschool.com