5 Annoying thing every parent is guilty of and If you are a parent you are guilty of at least one of them.
Take a look.
I don’t hate babies I swear, but sometimes parents take it too far. It’s your baby I understand that you are completely in love with that li’l bundle of joy; but most of
the time you are over doing it. Trust me I know because mostly I am at the other end taking it all.
1. Talking about your kid all the time to me or to other friends, cousins, Kammwali bai and for that matter building ka watchman. “she can do all the
alphabets and … etc” yapping away even to the sabzi wala gets
2. #Facebook oversharing. Yes you do it. I understand baby love but sometimes posting every picture with all the moments and routines throughout the day is too much.
3. # There is selfie fever and then there is with kids selfie fever. Clicking pictures all the time with your kid while others waiting for you to talk.
4. # Showing all the dance moves and song your kid has learnt in the past 6 days even to strangers and every family member and friend. Even though your kid doesn’t want to participate in the parade. Forcing your kid to do it in front of friends and family is too much at times.
5. #let kids use Ipad, Phones Tablets at the highest of volumes in cinema halls and other public place, So that they don’t bother you. Its almost a sin to others ears.
Author has kept the identity anonymous, In case her cousins and friends read this she might be barred for life to any get together.
Published by http://www.projectsforschool.com/